FINISH STRONG POSE. Photo of a skateboarder taken in California. He is looking pretty west side.
Ok, so what is it going to take to finish strong. Lets start with the things that I have found to stop me first.
- DISTRACTION. This can be in the form of social media or having to much on my plate. Limit my time on social, save my focus for what counts.
- IGNORANCE. That is right, I said it, and I am not afraid to point out my faults. If I am ignorant to what is needed to push forward to the end then stupid is as stupid does. So I will educate myself on what others have done before me to FINISH STRONG.
- WRONG PEOPLE. If you lie down with dogs, you get up with flees. (As mamma always use to say) You become like the 5 people you spend the most time with. So if I am giving a lot of my time to people with no focus, drive, passion, determination then I am pretty sure that will have it’s effect on me. We are social creatures and we want to fit in, so choosing my tribe is a big one.
- FOMO. I cannot have fomo of missing out on what I see on social media (other peoples life highlights) , the only FOMO I must have is the FEAR OF NOT FINISHING STRONG, and to use that fear to kindle my passion to press forward with strength and focus.
- NOT REALIZING WHAT IT WILL TAKE. Count the cost of something, weigh it up if it is worth it, what it will require of you in the long run.
- GETTING LAZY. You know how you really try impress that person you like in the beginning, and then you get too comfortable and let yourself go. Then the other person in their head is like, damn this girl was like Pocahontas when we met now she is like the raccoon from Pocahontas. Yeah well don’t let yourself go. Keep impressing, keep growing, keep trying, keep presenting yourself well, keep being passionate and kind. What got you there is going to keep you there.
A picture I took of my cousin who is a mad good dedicated reader. My goal is to get through two books a month. Finishing books gives one a sense of accomplishment.
START AS YOU MEAN TO GO ON AND FINISH STRONG!
PS. ALLOW ROOM FOR GROWTH AND FAILURE.